Jeffrey is a highly experienced, creative and innovative makeup artist contributing his skills throughout the world. After receiving his degree from the Makeup Institute of San Diego as well he has his Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology. He has worked throughout North America and eventually settled in New York for 12 years working with several projects. Jeffrey was employed by celebrity clientele, pageant contestants, models and tv personalities for outlets such as stage, runway fashion shows, tv, editorial magazines and award shows. He has also resided in L.A., Washington, D.C., Cleveland and most recently Houston now residing in Cumberland, MD.
- Fashion Houses- Oscar de la Renta, Jenny Packham, Gucci, Yves St. Laurent, Pamela Roland
- Fashion Department Stores: Saks Fifth Avenue, Bergdorf Goodman, Bloomingdales, Sephora (U.S.), Rustans (Philippines) , Liberty, Harrods House of Fraser, John Lewis and Selfridges (London), David Jones and Meyer (Australia), Robinson Sukhumvit (Bangkok) and many others.
- Artistry companies: Laura Mercier, Yves St. Laurent, Paula Dorf, Bobbi Brown, Prescriptives and Chanel.
- Fashion Week in NYC, Houston, London, Paris and Tokyo
- Television: Good Morning America, The Today Show, Sex and the City, Who Wants to be a Hilton and Oprah. His work has also been featured at the Grammys, Emmy’s and the Oscars.
- Traveled throughout the world taking him to over 20 countries featuring his talent: Tokyo, Thailand, South Korea, Philippines, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, London, Paris, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Stockholm, Ireland, Scotland, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Turkey, Moscow and Sweden.
- Magazines: Vogue, Harpers Bazaar, People, Nylon, Elle, Apple Daily and other magazines throughout the countries he has visited.
- Pageants: Miss America Scholarship Program, Miss USA.
- Youtube videos of various kinds of teaching, educating, his work and personality.
While he is pursuing his Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology and now working as a psychotherapist, he remains active in artistry on a part-time basis.