What to bring?
To allow us to better serve you, please bring the following information to your appointment:
- Your Driver’s License or other photo identification (age 16 or older)
- Your Current Insurance Card(s)
DUE TO RISK OF INSURANCE FRAUD AND IDENTITY THEFT, WITHOUT THESE TWO ABOVE ITEMS WE MAY NEED TO ASK YOU TO RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- Name, fax and phone number of your primary doctor and the consulting or referring doctor if applicable.
- Name, fax and phone number of your preferred pharmacy.
- Your insurance card and your prescription card. You cannot be seen without presenting your valid insurance card at each appointment.
- Any referral or consultation paperwork required by your insurance company.
- Your medications (including herbal supplements, vitamins and over the counter). Please bring the bottle for oral medications and the tubes or jars for any soaps, creams, shampoos or cosmetics.This is especially important for those whose complaint is itching or rash.
- Completed and signed registration form, medical history form, financial policy form, photography consent form, HIPPA form and any other additional forms on our forms page. This will greatly speed up your first appointment wait time.
- Credit card or other preferred method of payment
INSURANCE VERIFICATION PROCEDURE & POLICY (updated May 2017)
Our computer system is now capable of verifying your insurance REAL TIME. This includes verification of coverage as well as estimation of out of pocket cost for your visit. At this time, we will be using the patient cost estimation feature for surgical excisions only.
However, we will be performing insurance verification PRIOR to your visit. If we are unable to verify your insurance, we will attempt to call you prior to your appointment. Please attempt to resolve any coverage concerns with our staff prior to your visit. Please BRING YOUR INSURANCE CARD TO EVERY VISIT just in case.
If we are unable to verify your insurance at the time of your visit, you will be asked to pay a $75 deposit at the time of your visit. This will be refunded to you if your insurance pays in full. If your insurance deems your responsibility to be greater than $75, you will be billed for the remainder of the cost of the visit.
Please understand that our goal is to help you and us understand your insurance coverage prior to your visit. We want to help you avoid any unexpected out of pocket costs. Most importantly, we want your visit and time in the office to be positive, so we will be working to resolve any insurance concerns prior to your visit.